Use our database of the historic major clans and kindreds of Highland and Lowland Scotland and their 'septs' - lesser clans and surnames historically associated with them.
Can't find a particular name or clan? We're continually updating our records based on the most recent research - if you have any queries contact email@example.com.
What is a clan, a kindred, or a sept? Find out at Clancentral
Enter your surname to search the Clans, Kindreds and Septs
Browse the major Scottish Clans and Kindreds here
Find your tartan and view swatches with our Tartan Finder. You can search for tartans by family name, clan name or colour or just browse our A-Z list.
Search for your tartan by entering the tartan, clan, surname or location below or Search by colour by clicking one of the colour boxes:
Browse our A-Z list of tartans by clicking on a letter below
You searched for: tartans. There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search againToo many results? You can filter your results by a stripe colour.
You searched for: . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
You searched for: Tartans beginning with . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
Made In Scotland to only the Highest standard this Classic Kilt has been the favored choice over the years and generations and presented to you at our best pricing .
They are fully canvas lined with 3 buckles to ensure an excellent fit.
The kilt is machine stitched and hand finished from 8 yards of worsted wool, available in our full range of tartans from Lochcarron of Scotland, Marton Mills, Strathmore Woollens and House of Edgar.
All accessories are available such as Sporrans , Kilt Pins and Belts and Buckles and can be purchased separately .
- Waist: measure firmly around waist at navel height.
- Seat: measure firmly around the largest part of the seat area.
- Kilt Length: measure from navel height to the top of the knee. As a rule of thumb, your kilt length is usually about one third of your overall height.
- Height: provide this in feet and inches.
Our normal leadtime is 8-10 from date of order , however, we can try to improve on this if required, so if you need your kilt in a hurry please e-mail us and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
Tartan Ranges supported:
- Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
- Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) +£12
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediumweight) +£12
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) +£15
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) +£15
- Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) +£30
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight) +£55
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) +£55
- House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) +£128
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) +£128