Kilt: 8 yard fully hand made
Find your tartan and view swatches with our Tartan Finder. You can search for tartans by family name, clan name or colour or just browse our A-Z list.
Search for your tartan by entering the tartan, clan, surname or location below or Search by colour by clicking one of the colour boxes:
Browse our A-Z list of tartans by clicking on a letter below
You searched for: tartans. There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search againToo many results? You can filter your results by a stripe colour.
You searched for: . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
You searched for: Tartans beginning with . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
As with all our kilts, this garment is Made in Scotland by our own trained kilt makers. They are fully canvas lined with 3 buckles to ensure an excellent fit.
The kilt is fully hand stitched from 8 yards of worsted wool, available in our full range of tartans from Lochcarron of Scotland, Marton Mills, Strathmore Woollens and House of Edgar.
Kilt pin and sporran may be purchased separately.
- Waist: measure firmly around waist at navel height.
- Seat: measure firmly around the largest part of the seat area.
- Kilt Length: measure from navel height to the top of the knee. As a rule of thumb, your kilt length is usually about one third of your overall height.
- Height: provide this in feet and inches.
On average kilts take 4 weeks to make up, however, we can improve on this if required, so if you need your kilt in a hurry please e-mail us and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
Tartan Ranges supported:
- Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
- Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) +£12
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediumweight) +£12
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) +£15
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) +£15
- Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) +£30
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight) +£55
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) +£55
- House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) +£128
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) +£128